The Rocky Linux Core Special Interest Group (SIG/Core) dedicates themselves to the development, building, management, production, and release of Rocky Linux for the Enterprise Linux community and the many users around the world. This group is a mixture of core Rocky Linux developers and infrastructure and the members of this group are also members of other groups within the Rocky Linux community (such as SIG/AltArch) as well as the Enterprise Linux community as a whole.
SIG/Core strives to ensure a stable distribution is developed, built, tested, and provided to the community from the RESF as a compatible derivative of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. To achieve this goal, some of the things we do are:
- Ensuring a quality and fully compatible release product
- Developing and iterating on the build systems and architecture
- Developing all code in the open
- Setting the technical direction for the build system architecture
- Release of beta and final products to the end users and mirrors
- Release of timely updates to the end users and mirrors
See the What We Do page for a more detailed explanation of our activities.
Getting In Touch / Contributing¶
There are various ways to get in touch with SIG/Core and provide help, assistance, or even just ideas that can benefit us or the entire community.
- Mail List
For a list of our members, see the Members page.
Resources and Rocky Linux Policies¶
- RESF Git Service
- Rocky Linux GitHub
- Rocky Linux GitLab
- Rocky Linux Image Guide
- Rocky Linux Repository Guide
- Rocky Linux Release Version Guide/Policy
- Special Interest Groups.